Sunday, August 21, 2011

Another Sunday Come and Gone





Abbie, Mia and I went to church today. It seemed to go really slowly for some reason. Except for Sunday school...that was pretty fun. Mia is feeling worried about going to school for some reason, so she's been attached to my side for most of the day. But that's ok. We made the best of it, and took some pictures. Here's a few of them for you to see, and also one of my sweet dog, Lucy. We just LOVE this dog! Oh, and Abbie has decided (and we've agreed) to live at Grandma Gloria's for the next week. She's going to be going to school, and Seminary with her cousin, Leann, who lives right next door to Grandma Gloria. I hope she has fun, but I'm going to miss her. I love her. ♥♥

1 comment:

  1. Cute doggie!

    How did Mia like school after being worried? Sean likes it but is still worrying.

    How about Abbie...does her cousin attend the same school?

    ReplyDelete