Sunday, September 23, 2012

Four Months Later...

It's been a while since my last post.  Laziness.  No excuse.  So, to date, I've lost just about 70 pounds!  I've been stuck here for a couple of weeks.  But at least I weigh under 200 lbs. for the first time in many years!  Woo Hoo!  I'm happy at the success of the surgery.  
Then to throw a wrench in the whole thing, I went and had a hysterectomy performed last Monday.  Not fun.  This was much more painful than the gastric bypass surgery.  Much, MUCH more painful.  Weird.  But I'm on the mend, and I'll be back to normal in no time. 
I'm so glad for the summer to be fading.  I really hate the heat.  Bring on the COLD!  

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow!!! You're so skinnyyyyy!!!!!!!! It's crazy!! Did you heal okay after your hysterectomy? Love you!! ♥

    ReplyDelete