Friday, May 4, 2012

Today is my last day of "normal" food!

I start my two day liquid diet tomorrow morning to "clean out" my system before surgery on Monday.  Wow.  Such an emotional roller coaster for me.  One minute I can't wait, the next minute I'm terrified.  Then the next I feel really good about everything, then I want to cancel the whole thing.  I guess it's normal to feel this way, but I don't like it.  I've had a cold for the past couple days, and I think it's going away now.  Thank goodness.  I went grocery shopping, and had to buy lots of liquids for the next two days as well as after surgery.  Lots of broth, flavored waters, protein powder for shakes.  After getting it all and looking at it...I'm already starting to miss food.  I never really realized how much I love food.  Which is why I'm fat, obviously.  I just need to figure out a way to have a new relationship with food.  I can still love it, but just not so much!  ha ha.  I'll write again tomorrow to update about the liquid diet and tell how I'm doing.  I'm going to take my "BEFORE" pictures today.  I can't wait to take the "AFTER" shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment