Friday, April 27, 2012

Waiting for Biopsy Results...

I went to the gynecologist last week, and he took a biopsy of my uterine lining because it was thicker than it should be. I'm still waiting on the results and I'm going crazy! Now that I have my surgery date, the results of this biopsy will either make or break this whole process! If it's clear, then onward and upward. If it's cancerous or "iffy", then I have to cancel my gastric bypass surgery and get a hysterectomy instead. Then reschedule the bypass for later in the year. I'm so hoping for a clear result...obviously. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment