Monday, April 9, 2012

Heart Stress Test

It's been a while since my last post. I had an echocardiogram a week and a half ago. It was irregular so they brought me back for a four hour stress test. I had that today. UGH. Not easy, but I did it. Tomorrow I have to return for another echo but this time for my arteries. I don't find out the results of either of these tests until the 19th of April. I also have my psych evaluation on Wednesday afternoon. Then after that, the surgeon's office will submit the surgery recommendation to the insurance company and after we get approval from them, I can make an appointment for surgery. This is a long process, but it's coming right along. My brother in law just had his surgery last week and he's doing well. I'll write more after I know more!

No comments:

Post a Comment