Monday, September 12, 2011

Mia's Dread of School

Mia is having such a hard time going to school every day. She knows she has to be there, but she just hates being away from home and Mommy. It started out as faking sick, then blew up into major temper tantrum fits, now she's resolved to the fact she has to go, but she still cries every morning. It's heartbreaking because I know how she feels. I never liked school either. But I know it's the best for her and me, but it's rough. Some mornings I just can't tolerate it. I just pray that this too shall pass....soon! Any advice would be welcomed and appreciated. Oh, BTW, she also hates going to Primary at church. She wants to stay with me at my meetings. So my option is to let her stay home with her dad, or at least have her there at church, and hopefully in time, she'll want to go to primary? GRRR. Help!

1 comment:

  1. First of all, I would NEVER have guessed that you hated school. Is Mia being bullied or is something happening at school that is causing her to not want to go? Our son did not want to go and it took quite a long time to figure it out. For him, it ended up being that he did not fit in with his peers and once they moved him up a grade, the work was a little more challenging and he enjoyed learning again.

    ReplyDelete