Saturday, July 23, 2011

Stake Pioneer Day





Today was Stake Pioneer Day and it was held at Pavilion Park right behind the Fresno Temple. It was hot, even though it was from 9am to 11:30am. But we all had a nice time. There was a very nice breakfast when we arrived. They served scrambled eggs, sausages, different fruits, and cinnamon rolls. Yum! Then there were lots of different activities in which to participate. They had Tug-o-War, which Abbie tried, and Ring Toss, and other "carnival-type" games. There was free cotton candy, free snow cones, free popcorn, and free face painting. Mia got painted like a cat. I got a sun painted on my cheek. Then Mia got to paint a little, wooden, flower box. It turned out cute. We saw lots of friends and a few family members.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a wonderful family day. This is my first visit to your blog but I really enjoyed the time I spent here and I'll be back as often as time permits. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete